Da Lat - Mui Ne ~ 170 km (8:00 – 16:30)
- Marvel at the French colonial architecture of Da Lat to see why it's known as "Le Petit Paris"
- Ride the unique cogwheel train to Linh Phuoc village
- See a stunning railway station of the 1930s
- Learn how the red wines of Da Lat are produced
- Discover the pagodas and temples of Da Lat and its surroundings
What to see: After breakfast, a quick visit at the crazy house, travel along the country road to see all the agriculture farm such as vegetable farm, green house flower farm, coffee plantation, a visit of silk worm factory, rice wine making and elephant waterfall, we will travel then 50 km east along highway to Dai Ninh Hydro Electric Station. And then turn off the highway, we will get to the bumpy road, this is an off-the-main-highway road with spectacular views of mountainous areas, small farms, rivers, a panoramic view of one of the largest lakes in the region, small towns, and friendly people. Arrive at MuiNe with a visit of the white and red sand dunes. You will enjoy the fresh Dragon fruit at a Dragon plantation. Arrive at the very beautiful coast of Mui Ne Beach in the afternoon to relax and swim.
- Motorbike + rider/guide
- Fuel costs
- Parking costs
- Entrance fees