Enjoy Gong music show, visit of the War monument for the former north radio operator soldiers see the way of Vietnamese making rice paper and rice noodle. See the differences between traditional houses from many ethnic group people
● What to Expect:
Day 1: Dalat - Lak Lake ~ 160 km (8:30 – 16:30)
● What to see: After breakfast the rider will take you to visit the Dragon pagoda, and the Lat minority village with a chat to the Village leader with his Gong music show and drink Can wine; after all taking the country road to visit: Dalat agriculture farm with plenty of vegetables, the greenhouses for flower, coffee plantation, the silk village (Visit all the process of making silk such as silkworm keeping, mulberry plantation, silk factory...) and the Elephant waterfall. You also have time to enjoy Vietnamese coffee in the local cafe and watch the way of Vietnamese making rice wine. Arrive at Lak Lake with a visit to the Jun Minority Village (M'Nong). Check-in at the long-stilt-house for over-night stay.
● Where to stay: Home stay in Jun village with M’Nong minority people
Day 2: Lak Lake - Buon Me Thuot city ~ 140 km (9:00 – 16:00)
● What to see: on the way heading to Buon Me Thuot city, you have half an hour trekking to top of the Elephant rock mountain, back on the road again, on the back of the motorbikes you will have opportunities to observe the panorama view of rice paddy field along the road. Continue travel to Buon Me Thuot City. Then take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Gia Long falls, and the Dray Nur falls… go swimming in the natural swimming pool in the middle of the park with very fresh water, and then the national park. Back to Buon Me Thuot city again for overnight.
● Where to stay: 1* Tram Anh hotel
Day 3: Buon Me Thuot city - Plei Ku ~ 195 km (7:30 – 17:30)
● What to see: Travel north along the Ho Chi Minh Trail with a visit of the War monument for the former north radio operator soldiers, spectacular views rubber plantations; and cashew and black pepper gardens. On the way you also take time to see the way of Vietnamese making rice paper and rice noodle...Take a short visit to Sea Lake in Plei Ku City. Another change for swimming, do the kayaking on the lake, hide insight the pine tree forest, you will see the paradise park for the lovers...
● Where to stay: Hoang Van resort
Day 4: Plei Ku - Kon Tum ~ 140 km (8:30 – 16:00)
● What to see: Early morning you start to take 80 km north east Kon Tum to visit the Mang Den town which is known as Dalat 2, beautiful lake and waterfall in the middle of the jungle, Another minority village which Ba Na people and their traditional Rong house... back to Kon Tum with a visit of a very old and unique wooden church; and an orphanage to share your feeling with the homeless children...
● Where to stay: Kon Klor hotel resort (1*)
Day 5: Kon Tum - Kham Duc ~ 170 km (8:30 – 16:00)
● What to see: Traveling ~ 42 km north from Kon Tum, we will visit the Dakto village; a major battlefield during the American war; and Charlie hill with popular song: Nguoi o lai Charlie. Stop over in Daklei province to see Trieng Minority Village and try crossing their tiny hanging bridge, use for transfering things from one side of the river to the other... On the way stop over at the hot spring Dak Ha, and enjoy fresh bathing in a spring river... Over night stay in Kham Duc town.
● Where to stay: Be Chau Giang hotel
Day 6: Kham Duc - Hoi An (finish) ~ 161 km (8:00 – 16:00)
● What to see: Keep continue riding on Ho Chi Min road, stop over at roadside waterfall, cross a hanging bridge to see Trieng Minority village, Enjoy fresh Pinaple at Pinaple plantation, the smooth ride along Thu Bon river with visits to rice paper making, incense family making, chopstick factory, Trang An Cham Tower: the temple of Cham Pa kingdom. Arrival at Hoi An in the afternoon. End tour
- Motorbike (including petrol, parking, helmet...)
- motorbike's insurance,
- 5 night accommodation,
- entrance fees.