4 DAY TOUR FROM HOI AN TO HUE
- Travel along the famous HCM road
- The history of the Vietnam war
- Visit the forbidden city
Day 1: Hoi An to Hue (150km)
On the way stop at My Khe beach, and visit Lady Buddha in Monke Mountains
And ride along highway 1a to see Hai Van Pass ( Top- gear road ) many stop for talk about Hai Van mountains Pass and photos .
We stop in Lang Co beach for lunchtime.
Visit Elephant waterfall, time to go aswimming.
Day 2: Hue - DMZ - Khe Sanh (160 km)
Ride along highway 1A to Quang Tri town to visit " The high way of Horror " where in the sumer of 1972 a host of Southrn Soldiers a battle, retreated to Hue and were shoot to death here
- visit Long Hung Church and Quang Tri Old Citadel which war a battlefield in 1972 between North and Sounth Viet Nam for 81 daus and nights
- Stop at Hien Luong bridge and Ben hai river ( as know 17th Parallet and also the border line between the Sounth and the North Viet Nam during the war )The place where dividing of South and North Viet Nam during the 20 years of Civil war.
- Visit the Doc Mieu Base and stoping for lunch and relax at Cua Tung Queen Beach.
- Visit the Vinh Moc Tunnel and have short stop at the War Martyr Cemetery ( Truong Son cemetery ) to pay respects to the soldiers who fought and died on the Trail during the Merican War.
Day 3: Khe Sanh to Phong Nha (195 km)
- Visit the Khe Sanh combat base
- See the real trail with its mind-blowing ,spectacular scenery - lost of jungle, waterfalls
- visit village of the Paco and Van Kieu Minorities
Day 4: Depart from Phong Nha to Dong Hoi ( 90 km )
- take a Boat approx 5 km along the Son River to tour the Phong Nha Cave (river cave)
- ride bike to visit Paradise Cave
- In the afternoon we will stop a swim in the Suoi Mooc Spring and kilometre 0 of the West Ho Chi Minh Trail.
- Ride along the East Ho Chi Minh trail to Train Station Dong Hoi end at 16:30