- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Lieng Rowoa waterfall with its wild beauty, charm and mystery,
- Process of raising silkworms to lay eggs, releasing cocoons, weaving silk
- Discover the largest lakes in the region, small towns, and friendly people
- Enjoy many opportunities to capture fantastic photos
- You need to pack lightly and bring only essentials, such as a change of clothes, toiletries, sunscreen, and insect repellent.
- Please inform us if you are a vegetarian, we can make the necessary arrangements to ensure that you are provided with suitable vegetarian meal options.
Da Lat – Bao Loc (8:30 ~ 16:30)
• Begin the day by visiting the Greenhouse Flower Farm, which is famous for growing a variety of flowers.
• Explore a coffee plantation and learn about the fascinating process of making coffee. Discover the art of roasting and processing beans, and sample different types of coffee.
• Rice wine cooked by traditional manual method for the quintessential drops of ethnic alcohol, the wine is made up of the principle of boiling, the steam that rises to meet the cold will condense into a liquid
• Visiting a silk weaving facility with the production process from growing mulberries, raising silkworms to lay eggs, releasing cocoons and then weaving silk, silk products made from this silk factory are bold, traditional, soft and full of sophistication.
• Drive you to Elephant waterfall, also known as Lieng Rowoa waterfall with its wild beauty, charm and mystery, large rocks with a shape as elephants, formation a herd of elephants through the ingenious arrangement of nature
• Visit the Linh An pagoda nearby with the Vietnam's highest Lady Buddha statue (Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara) at 71 meter Hight
• Then drive again through amazing view of center highland and stop on the pass to coffee and great view
• Next stop to visit a family who specializes in preparing characters for the dead that the family will send to their loved ones.
• Drive again and stop to visit the amazing Dambri waterfall
• Once you arrive in Bao Loc, check into your hotel and take some time to relax and freshen up. In the evening, you can explore the local market and try some of the delicious street food in Bao Loc.
Overnight at Memories hotel Bao Loc
Bao Loc – Mui Ne (8:30 ~ 16:30)
Start your day visit an incense home factory and learn about the process of making incense. Discover the cultural significance of this traditional craft.
Continue stopping at viewpoints of the Ham Thuan hydroelectric dam. Enjoy the picturesque scenery.
Discover the secrets of growing pepper by visiting local farmers. Learn about the process and techniques of growing pepper,
Drive through cashew plantations and learn about the cultivation and processing of cashews.
Visit a rubber tree plantation and learn about the history and significance of this important crop.
Stop to visit the "katkatim tribe," a unique ethnic group found only in this area known for their small houses and unique traditions.
Stop to visit the amazing Lotus pond and learn about the cultural significance of this beautiful flower.
Drive to Mui Ne through stunning views of rice fields and Dragon Fruits fields. Experience the beauty of rural Vietnam.
Arrive in Mui Ne and drive to visit the Red Dunes, an iconic natural landmark. Take in the breathtaking views and capture some memorable photos.
Drive to the hotel and stop for the perfect sunset on the fishing boats pier. Relax and enjoy the stunning beauty of the Mui Ne coastline.
Transfer to your hotel - end tour
- English-speaking tour guides.
- Transportation ( Motorcycles or Car/4x4 vehicle).
- Accommodation at Bao Loc
- Entrance fees:
- Fuel cost.
- Helmets and other safety gear.
- Motorcycle rental (for self-ride option).
- Mineral water and tissue.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses.
- Lunch or soft drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Other expenses not listed as included
No Details Found