- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This travel package offers a range of enriching cultural experiences that highlight the diversity of Vietnam. You'll have the opportunity to explore ethnic minority villages and gain insight into their unique customs and ways of life. In addition, you'll have the chance to marvel at breathtaking natural landscapes, including the stunning Elephant and Dray Nur waterfalls, as well as scenic rice paddy fields and rubber tree plantations. This is an ideal way to immerse yourself in the beauty of Vietnam's countryside.
This tour offers 2 different starting options, allowing you to choose whether to begin your journey from Da Lat or Nha Trang. Please select your preferred starting location.
This 3-day tour will give you a taste of the Central Highlands and coastal regions of Vietnam, from the scenic Lak Lake to the bustling city of Nha Trang. You'll get to learn about the local cultures, enjoy some delicious food, and take in the stunning natural beauty of the region.
Da Lat - Lak Lake ~ 160 km (8:30 – 16:30)
Begin the day by visiting the Greenhouse Flower Farm, which is famous for growing a variety of flowers. Admire the vibrant colors and take in the sweet fragrance of these beautiful blooms.
Next, explore a coffee plantation and learn about the fascinating process of making coffee. Discover the art of roasting and processing beans, and sample different types of coffee.
Continue the tour by observing rice wine being cooked using traditional manual methods, producing the quintessential drops of ethnic alcohol.
A must-see on this tour is the Cuong Hoan silk factory. Here, you will visit a silk weaving facility and learn about the entire production process - from growing mulberries and raising silkworms to laying eggs, releasing cocoons, and weaving silk.
Visit the nearby Linh An Pagoda, which houses the tallest Lady Buddha statue (Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara) in Vietnam, standing at a towering 71 meters.
Discover the Elephant waterfall, also known as Lieng Rowoa waterfall, with its wild beauty, charm, and mystery.
Drive up to the Phu Son Pass Mountain, where you'll stop for lunch at a hill view restaurant. The next stop is at Bridge 22, which offers a stunning view of the floating fishing village.
Finally, you'll arrive at Jun village by Lak Lake, where you'll spend the night at the luxurious Lak Views Hotel.
Lak Lake - Buon Me Thuot city ~ 140 km (9:00 – 16:00)
Begin your 2nd day journey with a visit to the Lieng minority village, home to the M'nong ethnic group. Here, you'll experience their unique culture and way of life.
Drive through the scenic rice paddy fields, where visitors can enjoy picturesque views of the countryside. Admire the lush greenery and tranquil surroundings.
Next, stop at Elephant Rock Mountain, a popular hiking destination, and marvel at the stunning natural beauty of this area.
Witness the traditional process of making rice paper, a popular Vietnamese dish. Learn how the rice is processed and transformed into the thin, delicate sheets used in many Vietnamese recipes.
Head to a local cocoa plantation, where visitors can see how cocoa is grown and harvested. Discover the fascinating process of turning the cocoa pods into delicious chocolate treats.
Visit a cashew nut factory and plantation, where you can learn about the process of cashew nut production and see the plantation.
Drive to the stunning Dray Nur waterfall and take a refreshing dip in the cool, clear waters. Capture memorable photos of this stunning natural wonder.
Learn about traditional incense making and rice noodle factories, which are common in the area. Experience the unique scents and flavors of these local products.
Finally, end the tour in Buon Ma Thuot city, known for its coffee. Enjoy a cup of freshly brewed coffee before retiring to the comfortable Tram Anh hotel for a relaxing evening.
Buon Me Thuot city – Nha Trang ~ 186 km (8:00 – 16:30)
• The 3rd day tour begins with a visit to a rubber tree plantation where you will see how rubber is produced. You will learn about the process of tapping the rubber trees to extract latex, and how it is then processed to create rubber.
• Next, the tour will take you to a black pepper garden where you will get to see how it is grown and harvested. You will learn about the different varieties of pepper, and how it is used in Vietnamese cuisine.
• The tour then continues to an Ede Minority Village where you will get to learn about their unique customs, traditions, and lifestyle. You will get to see their traditional homes and learn about their daily life, as well as their spiritual beliefs.
• After the Ede Minority Village, the tour will take a break for lunch at a local restaurant. You will enjoy a delicious lunch featuring some of the best Vietnamese cuisine.
• After lunch, the journey continues to the Phoenix Pass, which is a scenic mountain pass that was heavily affected by Agent Orange during the Vietnam War. Despite the devastation, the pass remains a beautiful and popular destination for visitors.
• Next, you will visit a sugar cane plantation where you will learn about the process of growing and harvesting sugar cane. You will see the sugar cane fields and learn how it is processed to create sugar and other products.
• The tour will then take you to a shrimp farm where you will get to see how it is raised and harvested. You will learn about the different types of shrimp and how they are used in Vietnamese cuisine.
• The final stop is Luong Son Fishing Harbor, where you will get to see the local fishermen bringing in their catch of the day. You will learn about the different types of fish and seafood that are caught in the area, and how they are prepared for market.
• Finally, the tour concludes with a drop-off at your preferred hotel in Nha Trang.
- English-speaking tour guides.
- Transportation ( Motorcycles or Car/4x4 vehicle).
- Entrance fees:
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Fuel cost.
- Helmets and other safety gear.
- Motorcycle rental (for self-ride option).
- Mineral water and tissue.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses.
- Lunch or soft drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Other expenses not listed as included
No Details Found