- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Hai Van Pass was made famous by an episode of the British TV show "Top Gear" that aired in 2008. The hosts of the show, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May, drove along the pass as part of a challenge to find the best driving road in Vietnam.
The episode showcased the stunning scenery of the Hai Van Pass, including its steep inclines, winding roads, and breathtaking views of the ocean and surrounding countryside. The hosts also highlighted the pass's historical significance as a strategic location during the Vietnam War and as a major trading route during ancient times.
Since the episode aired, the Hai Van Pass has become a popular destination for tourists and driving enthusiasts who want to experience the thrill of driving along one of the most scenic and challenging roads in Southeast Asia. Many visitors come to the pass to take in the stunning views, explore nearby beaches and villages, and enjoy the unique cultural and historical attractions of the region.
• City of Ghosts - An Bang Cemetery
• Fairy spring - swimming
• Lang Co beach
• Hai Van pass,
• Monkey mountain
• Lady Buddha,
• My Khe beach,
• Marble mountain,
• Hoi An Ancient town
hai van pass
hue to hoi an
• Start your day to drive along the coast, passing by Thanh Lam lagoon our first stop at An Bang Cemetery, a unique cemetery where the tombs are built above the ground, resembling small houses. Take a stroll around the cemetery and learn about the local burial traditions.
• After visiting the cemetery, head to Fairy Spring. It's a small stream that flows into the sea and is a popular spot for swimming and relaxing. Take a dip in the cool waters or just enjoy the scenic surroundings.
• Next, visit Lang Co beach, which is located between Hue and Da Nang. This beautiful beach is a great place to unwind and enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding mountains and crystal-clear waters.
• Drive along the Hai Van Pass, one of the most scenic routes in Vietnam that was made famous by an episode of the British TV show "Top Gear" that aired in 2008. The pass offers panoramic views of the ocean and the lush green hills. Stop at the summit and take some pictures of the stunning scenery.
• After driving through the Hai Van Pass, you'll arrive at Monkey Mountain. Take a short hike to the peak of the mountain and visit the Lady Buddha statue, which stands at 67 meters tall and offers breathtaking views of the coastline.
• Continue driving towards Hoi An and stop at My Khe beach, which is often called one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. Take a stroll on the sandy beach and enjoy the refreshing sea breeze.
• Next, visit Marble Mountain, a cluster of five hills made of marble and limestone. Explore the caves, temples, and pagodas that are located inside the hills, and enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
• Finally, arrive at Hoi An Ancient Town in the late afternoon for check-in at your hotel and relaxation.
- English-speaking tour guides.
- Transportation ( Motorcycles or Car/4x4 vehicle).
- Fuel cost.
- Helmets and other safety gear.
- Motorcycle rental (for self-ride option).
- Mineral water and tissue.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees:
- Personal expenses.
- Lunch or soft drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Other expenses not listed as included
No Details Found