Discover Dalat’s culture and nature on this tour. Explore ancient temples and hike pink grass hills, visit coffee plantations and silk weaving facilities. Taste rice wine and visit waterfalls and pagodas, and learn about the K’Ho ethnic village.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This tour is a full-day excursion that takes you on a journey through Dalat's history, culture, and natural beauty. You will visit ancient temples and pagodas, hike on pink grass hills, explore coffee plantations and silk weaving facilities, taste rice wine, visit waterfalls and ethnic villages, and end the day at the Crazy House. a unique architectural wonder.
• Dragon pagoda,
• Hiking pink grass hill
• Flower farm.
• Coffee plantation
• Rice wine making,
• Silk factory.
• Elephant waterfall,
• Ta Nung K Ho village.
• Crazy house.
• Follow the ride to the Linh Quang Pagoda, this is the first temple built in this city, so it is also called Linh Quang ancestral house
• Half an hour hiking on the pink grass hill, morning exercise to admire the beauty of Dalat from above
• Visit a coffee plantation you can learn about the cultivation and harvesting process, once stop at coffee showroom you can observe the beans being roasted and processed, and taste different types of coffee. Robusta coffee has a strong and bitter taste, Moca coffee is light sweet, and Liberica coffee is a bit sour.
• Rice wine cooked by traditional manual method for the quintessential drops of ethnic alcohol, the wine is made up of the principle of boiling, the steam that rises to meet the cold will condense into a liquid
• Visiting a silk weaving facility with the production process from growing mulberries, raising silkworms to lay eggs, releasing cocoons and then weaving silk, silk products made from this silk factory are bold, traditional, soft and full of sophistication.
• Ride you to Elephant waterfall, also known as Lieng Rowoa waterfall with its wild beauty, charm and mystery, large rocks with a shape as elephants, formation a herd of elephants through the ingenious arrangement of nature
• Visit the Linh An pagoda nearby with the Vietnam's highest Lady Buddha statue (Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara) at 71 meter hight
• Visit K'Ho ethnic village in Ta Nung commune, to discover the daily life, spiritual culture of the K'Ho people in the suburb of Da lat city
• Drive back to Da lat city with the final visit of Crazy House, wild, exotic, wonderful... there are many ways to describe this complex unique (other name: Hang Nga Guest House)
• Drop you off at your hotel, end tour
- English-speaking tour guides.
- Transportation ( Motorcycles or Car/4x4 vehicle).
- Fuel cost.
- Helmets and other safety gear.
- Motorcycle rental (for self-ride option).
- Mineral water and tissue.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees:
- Personal expenses.
- Lunch or soft drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Other expenses not listed as included
No Details Found